Saturday 1 September 2007

Linda&Kasia&Marta&Beata


This is us- 4 girls-in the Shakespeare's Theatre.

For this sweet- voice girl Linda, who was always nice&sweet. I'm so glad that you've taken so many photos of us =) And I am definitely gonna remember you and our talks. I still remember you- standing in the yeallow pyjama- crying and saying goodbye to everybody. That also made me cry, because I missed already everybody from there. And U2 =*
And to Beata, because I'm never-never-never gonna forget the time when we where laughing like idiots in her room with Kasia- and then-all of the sudden some spanish girls came in and started to talk to us in spanish!!! We had a great time watching "Friends" together, and everything!!! I miss U so muuuuuch!
And for Marta- another Polish girl- Cześć! - because I miss her too, and we had a great time together with our all polish group =) And because I hope I'll see you in Stary browar sometime =)))
I love you guys!!!

No comments: